Tuesday, April 28, 2009

March For Babies

March For Babies is going on in my city this weekend. It is a cause very dear to my family and I. I've had two premature babies so I KNOW first hand the importance of their programs. My beautiful, precious baby girl, who is now 14 months old, was 6 weeks early and weighed less than 5 pounds when we brought her home! Such a tiny and precious little Angel! She is a survivor, a real fighter.... I give thanks to God when I see her precious smile!! I might share more about our journey with her in a later post.

Because we love March For Babies and we want nothing more than healthy pregnancies and healthy babies, The Monogram Divas will donate $5.00 for every $25.00 you spend with us this week. Why not give a contribution to YOUR local March For Babies... 77% of every dollar you give, goes to programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and healthy babies. Come on.... give to a good cause today!!

The Little Monogram Diva!

Showing her Monogrammed Sun Hat (coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments